For Smooth, Taut Skin & Confidence to Match
Cosmetic Dermatology & MedSpa Services in Boston, MA
Like you, your skin is a living, breathing thing in its own right. It needs food, care, and help repairing itself from time to time. At Regeneris Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery, we understand what your skin needs to grow, glow, and better resist the undesired effects of time. From fine lines and wrinkles to unwanted hair growth and flat lips, we can offer a solution to help you better love (and better enjoy) the skin you’re in.
At Regeneris Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery, there’s a treatment option or combination of treatments that are perfect for addressing your concerns. During your consultation, your personal care consultant will speak with you at length about your desired outcomes. After that, we’ll put together a treatment plan purposefully designed to achieve your ideal results.
Browse our services below to find that special opportunity for self-improvement and self-care that you’ve been searching for.
Cosmetic Dermatology & MedSpa Services
UV radiation from our sun can cause a number of skin issues through the years. But in a spa or clinic setting, a different kind of light can be used to repair those same issues. Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (IPL) breaks up, reduces, and eliminates hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
From laser hair removal to laser vein treatments, focused beams of light have a way of breaking up, reforming, or eliminating certain skin blemishes and unwanted features. By treating your skin with medically precise lasers, we only focus on what you don’t want while leaving the rest unharmed.
Regeneris Cellu-Lift + PRP
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) facials rely on your own blood’s platelets and plasma to encourage collagen production for a smoother, younger appearance. The Regeneris Cellu-Lift procedure is minimally invasive and can make you look many years younger in a single treatment.
The best source for regenerative biological material is your own body and its cells. By using our proprietary stem cell serum, combined with microneedling, stem cell facials can improve blood flow, increase collagen, and encourage other, nearby cells to follow suit—growing happier and healthier facial skin in a completely natural way.
Surgical facelifts can be intimidating, but with our non surgical facelift alternative, you can enjoy the benefits of a facelift without the incisions, anesthesia, or expense. This combination of non- and minimally-invasive techniques can include dermal fillers, Botox, fat injections, microdermabrasion, or threading.
In skin care as in sport, the best offense can sometimes be a good defense. By combining appropriate skin care products and a diligent at-home routine with any one of Regeneris’s cutting edge cosmetic procedures, you can maximize your results, confidence, and utmost sense of self-appreciation.
COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY FAQ
Intense pulsed light therapy (IPL) uses flashes of broad-spectrum light to treat various skin issues, while laser treatments use focused beams of single-wavelength light to target specific areas of the skin and pigmentation therein. Some key differences between IPL and laser treatments are as follows:
- IPL can treat a wider range of skin conditions than lasers, such as rosacea, sun spots, age spots, freckles, broken capillaries, acne scars, and more. However, it may not be suitable for patients with a dark skin tone.
- IPL has a larger treatment area than most lasers, which makes it faster and more efficient to cover a bigger surface area.
- IPL is usually less expensive than laser treatments, as it requires fewer sessions and less maintenance.
- IPL has a faster recovery time than laser treatments, as it causes less damage and inflammation to the surrounding skin.
- Laser treatments can be used for permanent hair removal and tattoo removal, while IPL cannot.
To find out which of these minimally invasive cosmetic procedures are the best fit for your skin concerns, reach out to Regeneris Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery today. Our board certified dermatologists are always happy to answer your questions!
The exact details of what you can expect before, during, and after your cosmetic dermatology treatment will vary depending on the type of procedure, the targeted treatment area, and how your body responds. The cosmetic dermatologists at Regeneris Medspa will walk you through all of the different cosmetic dermatology treatments available to meet your needs, but here are some general guidelines:
- Before the treatment, you’ll have a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who will evaluate your skin condition, discuss your goals and expectations, explain the procedure and its risks and benefits, and answer any questions you may have. You may also undergo tests or preparations such as blood work, allergy testing, or topical medication application. Afterward, we’ll let you know how to prepare for your cosmetic treatments in the days ahead.
- During the treatment, you will be made comfortable in a reclining chair or bed. Depending on the procedure, you may receive local anesthesia or numbing cream to minimize discomfort. Your cosmetic dermatologist will then use a handheld device or a machine to deliver the light energy or laser pulses to your skin. You may feel some heat, tingling, or snapping sensations during the treatment. The duration of the treatment may range from a few minutes to an hour or more, depending on the cosmetic services you choose.
- After, you’ll be given some post-treatment instructions and recommendations on how to care for your skin. You may experience some redness, swelling, bruising, or crusting on the treatment area, which should subside within a few days or weeks. Avoid sun exposure, apply sunscreen, moisturize your skin regularly, and refrain from using harsh products or makeup until your skin heals completely. Some clients see immediate results after treatment. Others need multiple sessions or follow-up treatments to achieve optimal results for their cosmetic concerns.
The longevity of the results you see from your cosmetic dermatology treatment depends on several factors, such as the type of procedure, the quality of your skin, lifestyle habits, and genetics. Some treatments may provide permanent or long-lasting results, such as laser hair removal or tattoo removal. Others may require periodic touch-ups or maintenance treatments to preserve the results, such as Botox injections or dermal fillers. To maintain the results of your cosmetic dermatology treatment, you should:
- Follow all post-treatment instructions and recommendations
- Wear sunscreen daily
- Use gentle moisturizers and cleansers
- Avoid smoking and drinking
- Adopt a healthy diet and exercise routine
- Schedule regular follow-up visits or treatments with your cosmetic dermatologist
Ready to learn more? Contact Regeneris Boston to schedule a cosmetic dermatology appointment.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
At Regeneris Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery, we keep our thumbs on the pulse of cosmetic dermatology and med spa services so that you don’t have to. Advancements in the dermatological and cosmetic fields have accelerated at a breakneck speed in recent years, and we understand if today’s skin care solutions are strange to you.
During your first visit, your personal care consultant will listen to your needs, ask you about your goals, and recommend a treatment or treatments to best suit your needs. At Regeneris Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery, we believe in achieving the greatest results with only the most appropriate procedures tailored to your needs.